Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Last Minute 4th of July Recipe Links

Happy 4th of July, everyone!

Just in case you're like me and haven't made it to the grocery store or have no idea what you're making today, here's a few links to some mouthwatering recipes.

I usually plan out holiday meals, but today kind of snuck up on me, so I plan to wing it. We're grilling with another family, so I'm thinking black bean burgers, baked zucchini fries and waffle fries, potato salad + watermelon.

And dessert, of course. ;)

Here's some fabulous recipes from around the web:

Jenna's Portobello + Basil Goat Cheese Burgers <----looks amazing!

Ashley's Summer Guacamole (I can testify to the insane deliciousness of this. I've made it twice and it always disappears! Plus it has blueberries + strawberries = perfect for the 4th!)



Black Bean and Avocado Mexican Quinoa  - awesome side dish or vegetarian entree

Watermelon and Mint Lemonade from Lisa

Strawberry Jicama Salsa ala Two Peas and Their Pod

Mama Pea's Triple Berry Pie or Oh She Glow's Triple Berry Crisp

And of course anything from Pioneer Woman. :)

Hope y'all have a safe and happy Independence Day! See you at the grocery store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts