1. Starbucks's week of Happy Hour was in May. It was a blissful week of whipped cream, green straws, and frapp-y goodness.
Only I'm mourning that neither my sister or I thought to split some ventes for the ridiculous cheap price that they were. My wallet just cried tears of wistfulness.
2. This girl just came in my room and asked with a shy grin "if I was tired" and I knew immediately what she was up to.
3. I cannot get the idea of whipped cream shots. Out. Of. My. Head.
4. My sleep schedule has been so out of wack, and I can tell the effect it's had on me.
5. I got the (petite) travel bug. My mom and I hit up Lafayette, Baton Rogue, and New Orleans to look at schools one last time a few weeks before my graduation. Hello, Louisiana cities...our eats were good.