Tomorrow is Mother's Day! Looking for something fresh, delicious, and every bit as sweet as your mom to make for her? I have the perfect last minute breakfast/brunch recipe for you.
She'll love this strawberry Greek yogurt breakfast pizza.
I woke up craving cold, creamy yogurt, fresh fruit, and something fun for breakfast so I whipped this up.
I used the plain flavor of Chobani, my favorite Greek yogurt brands, and was so pleased with the result. Decadent, light, and filling from protein!
Strawberry Greek Yogurt Breakfast Pizza
- 4 whole wheat tortillas/pita (you could also use your favorite dessert pizza crust if you wanted, but if you're wanting something quick, this is just as delicious)
- Two 6 oz. plain 0% Chobani Greek yogurt containers
- 1/2 c. strawberries
- 2 bananas
- 1/4 c. almond butter/peanut butter/Nutella
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds (optional)
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Coconut oil/butter
- Brush tortillas/pitas/crust with oil lightly and sprinkle cinnamon over it. Brush cinnamon over entire crush. Broil in toaster oven or regular oven for 5 minutes or until crisp. You want the oil and cinnamon to melt into your crust. The most amaaaaazing smell will waft through the house. Try to control your hunger. It gets better.
- Take crusts out and leave as is, or trace circles on the crusts using a small bowl (like I did for a personal size pizza). You could also serve the entire crust as a 8' pizza and cut into triangles like a regular pizza.
- Divide Greek yogurt evenly between crusts, spreading with a spoon. Try not to spread it all the way to the edge - this'll make it easier to pick up.
- Sprinkle chia seeds on top (or flax if you want. If you're really feeling festive, chocolate chips or sprinkles would be cute).
- Slice fruit and top each pizza with it.
- Finish with a drizzle of nut butter, Nutella, whipped cream, or even a cream cheese glaze. Chocolate ganache = always acceptable.
- Plate, and enjoy!
Happy Mother's Day!