Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Be Kind To Yourself

Morning! Happy Mayday!


(Started the day with some fun head-pumping "La la la" courtsey of Demi...)

Because it's Tuesday, because it's May 1st, because Spring is officially here and summer is just around the balmy corner...

Be KIND to yourself.

Start with a new, delicious breakfast, like Angela's amazing Vegan Overnight Oats with Banana Soft Serve.


Follow it up with something you love today - whether it be a walk, 15 minutes with your favorite magazine, blasting the Michael Buble station on Pandora while getting ready, or a new cute hairstyle.


(Tried this and loved it! It looked utterly adorable)

Do something that makes you happy!

I'm off to a date with my pink mat and a blissful yoga class. I foresee major studying at a coffeeshop later (can you tell finals are next week?), some writing (just to make my heart happy), and taking care of graduation details. :)

I'm off carpe some diem!

-Grace

P.S. Was scarily excited to get an email from Ashley that I was one of the winners of the Love Grown Foods granola giveaway on her blog. Made my day! She featured the winners on her blog which was mindblowing - I love her blog, Edible Perspective, so to see a link to mine on hers was seriously amazing.



What are your plans for the day? What are you doing to celebrate Mayday? 

1 comment:

  1. whoa your listening to Demi for the first time.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts