Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What's For Breakfast

Some meals I've been loving for breakfast (I have a thing for smoothies - can you tell??)

Winter Green Monster

Handful of spinach (can't taste it, I promise!), frozen banana, ice, milk, chia seeds with coconut butter, cranberries and pb on top. 

Starbucks nonfat Mocha Frappachino; for days when I  have absolutely no time to throw together something (I get the venti size for lunch once in a blue moon)

Cottage cheese, apples, raspberries, Kashi Go Lean cereal, and my beloved almond butter. 


St. Patrick's Day Peppermint Smoothie ----> Milk, ice, 1/2 frozen banana, spinach, and a few drops of peppermint extract


Ashley's amazing chocolate coffee snack cake. I'm addicted. Thankfully it stays safe in the freezer, since I gave up coffee for Lent, except on Sundays.


Blueburrrry smoothie: same as other smoothie but no spinach and with blueberries; Greek yogurt, cereal, dried cranberries, and granola for toppings. 


Oldie but goodie: Greek yogurt, fruit, nut butter, and raw oatmeal (it's cheaper than granola and tastes just fine - it softens up when mixed with the yogurt).

 There you have it! Some easy, quick, healthy breakfasts...these are some of my favorite cold ones. What's your go-to bfast? I'm always looking for new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts