Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Fueled Up and Ready to Run

Dashing through four-hour-long-dress rehearsals and attempting to run a 3-miler all in the same day (while running on little to no sleep) requires quite a bit of fueling.... Enter OO! Or, Overnight Oats!

Mix oatmeal with yogurt, milk, protein powder- refrigerate overnight and you get a powerhouse of protein that tastes like a Blizzard in the morning! Only, you know, so much better because it's not chockful of sugar or saturated fat....not that I'm completely against Blizzards... ;)

Today also calls for TWO Green Monsters or otherwise known as spinach smoothies.


I know, it sounds revolting, but I promise you can't taste it! The secret is the banana! This one is topped with granola and cacoa nibs.

I'd love some coffee today but I'm not sure if that is going to happen. Starbucks, why must you be so expensive?!?? Right now I'm running on adrenaline, so we'll see.

Cheerio! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts