Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Oh, Where is My Camera Cord?Oh Where, Oh Whereeeee?

*grumble* Darn all, I can't find the cord for my camera - thus no pictures. :( How can I post pics on here and Fb if they can't download online?!?

Onto today's eatings.

Breakfast: Woke up starving and had a slice of whole wheat toast w/ pb and honey. Did 30 minutes of yoga and strength on the Wii, then threw some strawberries, pineapple, cranberries, pumpkin, granola, and nut butters on top of maybe 1/5 a cup of Oikos greek yogurt.

Lunch: Leftover tofu w/ kidney beans, 'shrooms, wilted spinach, and peas- and a petite apple!

Dinner: Pile of spinach with two Tbsp. of hummus, a small slice of roast beef, whole grain rice w/ a vegetable medley. Dessert was a Peanut Butter Cookie Luna bar. Mmmm. Feeling happy and nearly full now, just the way I like it. About to head off for a toasty bath and then bed.

I have one month to write my book!!! How did that happen?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts