Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

All Smoothied Up (Breakfast 9/7/09)


I woke up at 4:30, saw the time, rolled back over, shut my eyes and enjoyed my remaining 15 minutes of sleep. Then, on time, at 4:45 the alarm went off - time to get up! We start our days pretty early now...we were out of the house by 5:15 and I managed to get some nice brisk walking in (make that really brisk) because we ( my dad and I) were trying to catch up with my mom and youngest sister who had gotten a head start. All in all, I'm pretty happy with this morning's walk/run (I call it a run but it's really not..no idea why I do. Maybe because it just sounds better!). Today promises to be very busy - I have to work this afternoon so I better go do my school! This morning I had a peanut butter smoothie (fat-free milk, ice, peanut butter, vanilla protein powder, wheat germ, and a banana) and just a few blueberries and strawberries which I cut up into tiny pieces. I told myself I wasn't going to have a smoothie for breakfast today -I've had one every single morning since I got my braces- but I couldn't resist the last of the peanut butter in the jar! We have a second one thankfully, ready to be open so that will be enjoyed soon. Tomorrow I'm going to be strong and NOT have a smoothie for breakfast...I'm going to try and do the every-other-day thing with that...let's see how it works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts